The boat is located only minutes from Singer Island, Palm Beach Island, Juno Beach, Jupiter and West Palm Beach hotels and resorts.
Shared Charter Request
Sailfishing Boat ChartersSailfish are one of the fastest fish in the ocean. Click for more info on our Sailfish Charters.
Drift Fishing ChartersClick for more info on our drift fishing trips
Sport Fishing TripsClick for more information on our different sport fishing charters.
Wahoo Trolling ChartersClick for more information on Wahoo Trolling Charters
Fishing Charters West Palm Beach, South
Florida Fishing Charter
Mad Son Fishing is an owner-operated charter business providing you a safe and enjoyable day with the best ocean fishing Southeastern Florida has to offer. Utilizing the latest in fishing technology we will ensure a fun and productive day of fishing in all the reefs, wrecks and ledges the West Palm Beach area has to offer in the waters off of Palm Beach Island, Singer Island, and Juno. Our durable boat, a 38′ Young Brothers, was built-to-last for lobster fishing off the coast of Maine; it has been customized for our fishing needs here in Florida including a head (bathroom) for your convenience and provides plenty of room for 6 people to comfortably fish. We specialize in bottom fishing for Snapper and Grouper, but catch many other species of fish while drifting such as Kingfish, Dolphin (Mahi Mahi), Wahoo and Sailfish to name a few. We also run charters specifically targeting larger pelagic species and sharks. The boat is located only minutes from Singer Island, Palm Beach Island, Juno Beach, Jupiter and West Palm Beach hotels and resorts.
- “Great time and a great surprise from my wife for our Anniversary. Plenty of fish and great crew. Thanks capt and hope to see ya again one day.” Scott Runnels
- “For the tourist: Great boat ride on the Atlantic, scenic and fruitful, (always fish caught). For the novice angler: Mate and Capt'n experienced and knowlegeable in all facets of fishing. To the Avid salt water fishing 'nut'...just can't get enough of Capt'n Georges variety and excitement of reef & deep sea competition against Mother Nature. Origionally a Maine Lobster boat, built for calm and heavy seas. No Fear.....Mad Son Fishing is here! (Book a trip now! I just did....again!)” Steve Westman
- “The Best! Rods down. Nice boat, awesome crew and the best capitan out there. Well worth your money. Mad Son, go fish!” Joey Ries
- “What a great time we had fishing with Mad Son Fishing!!!! George was honest with us even when he knew bottom fishing wasn't going to be the greatest that day. Yet, he was still able to turn us on to some fish! Even caught a wahoo!!! What a great experience we had. I highly recommend Mad Son Fishing!!! Can't wait to go again. Rohman, the mate, was awesome too! Very knowledgeable as he has been fishing since he was little. Taught me alot! These guys make a great team. I guarantee you will enjoy your day!!!!” Andre Reaume
- “thanks for a great day fishing! Half of our group were newbies (myself included) and Carlos and Roman were extremely patient with us. I kept tangling the fishing line and felt terrible but they were always right there to fix it for me, never once giving me a hard time. They were always quick to re-bait the fishing poles when needed, and we ended up catching a bunch of fish. They quickly fileted and cleaned the fish for us at the end, sending us off with a goodie bag of fish for dinner. It was an enjoyable experience for us, despite the water being a little rough. thanks again.” Tracy Parness
- “I've lived in Florida my entire life but sadly don't own a boat. A friend invited me and I brought my gf and her children and had an amazing time. They kept a cooler stocked with drinks(whiched saved me because I forgot to bring some) and not only did we catch some fish but the mates helped our youngest real in his first catch, but also fillet what we caught so I could show off to my friends when I got home. We all had an excellent time and I can't wait to go aboard again soon.” Mike Horan
- “The absolute best fishing experience I have ever encountered! Captain George and 1st mate Caleb never left us without a pole and was there to assist my family whenever we needed them. Can't wait to go again!” Beau Deutsch